From Australia’s leading manufacturer of wood stoves, the Nectre Baker’s Oven is a heater, traditional wood oven and cooktop.
The wood fired Baker’s Oven will cook everything from crispy, fresh bread to succulent, juicy roasts. A cook top above the fire box will take four large saucepans or pots. Two removable rings make it ideal for direct heat and wok cooking, too.
And while it’s cooking it spreads cosy warmth through your kitchen or living area. An optional flue boiler can be fitted to supplement your existing hot water system*.
- Typical heat output of 5.5kW – 10.6kW
- Firebricks to increase thermal mass, stabilise temperatures
- Ash lip to prevent ash from dropping into the oven & hot coals falling out
- Cast iron doors with large ceramic glass viewing areas
- Responsive hotplates directly above the fire box
- Oven temperature thermometer
- Stay cool spring door handles
- Replaceable fire box protection plates
Height: 825mm x Width: 550mm x Depth: 540mm
Door Aperture: 250 x 320mm
Flue Diameter: 150mm (standard 6″ flue)
*Gravity fed hot water systems only.